Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Product Lovin

Hello peeps this morning for bfast I had a sandwich thin with an egg white puffy and LC wedge covered in nooch. The other side had Pb. It was pretty good but not fabulous.
Next order of business, I found this new Pb and thought I would do my own random review. Its called Better"N"Peanut Butter. It has 1/2 the calories,sugar and fat than regular pb.Verdict: The taste is good and definitely a keeper. The texture is slightly sticky and very smooth.
Next up is this So Delicious French Vanilla coconut milk coffee creamer. It is fantastic! the flavor is awesome and it only has 20 calories per tbs. A great alternative to soy and dairy if you ask me. I give this product 2 thumbs up!!!
Lastly this is how I feel when I don't have my coffee in the morning. Hope you all have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment