Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hello Bloggies!!

Today was just another run of the mill day for me. Besides playing referee,to 3 kids, I was a taxi driver,maid,psychiatrist,DR. and mother. If only I was paid for this priceless duty. The weather here in SLC was yucky again. It goes from being 80 degrees to freezing overnight. I am so over it. Right now I am enjoying my own personal concert from my 4 yr old. Back to more important things, like me.... ha ha just kidding! (Not really) Breakfast this morning was
A green "sludge" monster.
In the mix was:
1 packet chocolate amazing meal
1 scoop brown rice vanilla protein powder
1 cup unsweetened almond milk (I used Almond Breeze)
1tsp chia seeds
stevia drops ( I used vanilla flavored)
1/2 tsp flax meal
2 handfuls of spinach
ice ice baby
It was really good despite how it looked!
Lunch was:


An egg puff sandwich! It contained:
1 egg
1egg white
salt/pepper
5 spinach leaves
1 Lite laughing cow wedge
1 whole wheat sandwich thin
Result: AMAZING!!! I love using the LC wedges instead of mayo on sandwiches! The flavor is so much better and creamy as well. Even for being "lite" this cheese is incredible. Dinner this evening, was light as well. It consisted of:


Roasted sweet potato and steamed zucchini with parm. It was light and refreshing and since I'm hitting the gym shortly, I didn't want to be overly full. I also snacked on this yummy new find:

It tastes really good and being low fat was an added bonus. Hope you all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment