Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm back AGAIN....

So this last weekend and this week have been a whirl wind of packing and unpacking.Camping in Goblin valley was amazing. The scenery was beautiful and the weather was really nice. It was totally windy but really warm so it was tolerable. The kiddos had a great time and judging by the amount of dust/dirt on all of us there was definitely a "ring around the tub"!! Any who I'm glad to be home and back to the usual grind. I will post some pics and they will do the talking....
Friday's breakfast was overnight oats with strawberries and blueberries and almond butter. The combination of berries and almond butter is sooo good.

Yesterday I woke up to this .... Yeah and it got even worse!

After waking up to a blizzard, I decided to make a bowl of oats with apples and cinnamon. Also had a big coffee. This one is #2. Sometimes you just gotta have a 2nd cup.

Breakfast was followed by this mid morning snack: Frozen bloobs and plain Greek yogurt with vanilla stevia and cinnamon.

Lunch was this salad "beast". It contained lettuce,chick peas,1/4 avocado,1 tbs light balsamic vinaigrette dressing and nooch. It was good but probably could have used some chicken or something.

Mid afternoon snack. Nuff said.

Dinner was kind of boring. It was steamed broccoli,brown rice, and baked chicken. It tasted fine but I could have been more creative. Maybe tomorrow. Gosh this eating 5x a day is really weird for me but I am trying.

Final snack of the day, grapefruit. It was really good but hard to peel.
Today looked a little more like this......

It's hard to believe that it went from blizzard to summer in less than 24 hours huh. Only in Salt Lake I guess! I can't wait until the weather stabilizes a little more. I need to plant my tomatoes AGAIN.
Hope you all had a great Tues. it's almost hump day!



1 comment:

  1. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snowwwwwwwwww!!!! praying for SUNSHINE. love goblin valley!

    ReplyDelete