Saturday, May 1, 2010

In a weather funk....

Last nights dinner was this delish salad. It had cabbage shreds,carrot shreds,small baby zucchini,small Roma tomato,nooch and balsamic vinaigrette (light) of course! It was fabulous. Next was some homemade chicken soup with rice. It was good as well. It had carrots,celery,rice,chicken. Oh and one corn muffin! I really wanted another but my will power kicked in thank GOD!
This morning I had another amazing bfast. It included an over night oat parfait!! It was soooooooo yummy! This is my new favorite. In the mix was: 1/3 c old fashioned oats,3/4 c unsweetened vanilla milk,dash of cinnamon,vanilla stevia drops,1 tsp chia seeds,1/4 c frozen bloobs, 1/2 container vanilla Greek yogurt, and 1/2 of a banana. You definitely need to try this it's so much better than a regular parfaits. The oats are so chewy and it keeps you full all morning.

The weather is ugly and putting me into a funk. I think I will do some yoga or some Jillian Michael's shred. Either way I need to do something since this weather is less than motivating.
What do you do to get motivated when the weather sucks?

No comments:

Post a Comment