Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday madness

Hello bloggy luvs, I am sooooo glad its finally Friday!! This week has been pretty busy, sorry for the lack of posts :( I will try to be better at posting more! Any who onto some of this weeks eats
Omelet with LC wedge and red grapes. These grapes were so crunchy and delish.

Chicken street tacos and homemade guac. I made these in the crock pot and they turned out great as usual.

Homemade raw almond coconut macaroons. These were super easy and tasted amazing. I will definitely make these again. I think I will try chocolate ones next. I will also post the recipe once I get done tweaking it a little more.

         I finally ordered one of these french presses and I am so glad I did! They really do make coffee taste so good! Last but not least, my new bloggy family member arrived via UPS, I really love this new computer. Its beautiful and functional. Love it!!!!!!!!!
Now its off to bed since we are hitting the farmers market early tomorrow morning before we go out with this baby:
See ya later, hope you all have a great weekend I know I will!!
                                            
                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment