Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Afternoon lunch date!

Lunch was this plate of roasted veggies. 1 sweet potato with a little cooking spray,sea salt,pepper,and a dash of Cayenne for heat. This combo is so delish. Also had 2 small bunches of broccoli that I roasted for 20 mins with a little salt,pepper,and some cooking spray. Roasted broccoli is fairly new to me but it had such a depth of flavor. You should definitely try it. Now I'm off to a very important date with this guy........ yah my treadmill. He totally puts out. Ha ha ha  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hailey...love your blog. How do you cook your sweet potatoes like that? Just spread them out on a cookie sheet and bake? Just wondering because I LURVE sweet potatoes and am always looking for new ways to cook them. Thanks!
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving that plate of goodness. thats a typical plate for me. i LOVE sweet potatoes!

    ReplyDelete