Monday, August 9, 2010

What's not to LOVE about summer?

I absolutely adore summer. The heat,the fruit,summer dresses. I love it all. This summer has gone by way too fast, it makes me sad. We are going to try and get at least one more camping trip in before fall though. A couple weeks ago we celebrated my niece's 8th birthday at our house and it was a blast. I have also been enjoying my fresh herbs from the garden. My tomatoes are slowly coming along so I can't wait for that too. Here are some photos for your viewing enjoyment!!


I love BBQing (is that a word?)
This tasty little treat came from Leather bee's in SLC. It was almond ice cream with their homemade Carmel sauce. If I could get this pumped directly into my veins it would! It's that good!!
My cute nephew Max
Addie,Sammie (bday girl)Auriana
My beautiful pasta with fresh basil and tomatoes from my garden. This was so fresh and delish. I could eat this every day.
                                                                       Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh.. so many of my favorites! corn, watermelon & ice cream! never tried leatherby's caramel but i guess i should! i have a nephew named max also, his bday is TODAY! also loved your post about red iguana. we go there often, one of my favorite restaurants in the valley.

    xo

    ReplyDelete